Faucet use precautions 1. Do not use too much force on […]
Faucet use precautions
1. Do not use too much force on the switch faucet. Even a traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use it.
2. The shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretch state. Do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
3. In the case that the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa (ie 0.2kgf/cm2), after using for a period of time, if the amount of water is found to decrease, or even the water heater is turned off, it can be lightly at the outlet of the faucet. Lightly unscrew the screen cover to remove impurities, which can generally be restored.
4. Please have experienced and qualified professionals to carry out construction and installation. Remind that when installing, the faucet should try not to bump with hard objects, do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the gloss of the surface coating. Be careful to remove the debris from the pipe and install the faucet.
5. When the normal temperature is lower than zero degrees Celsius, if it is found that the handle of the faucet is abnormal, it is necessary to use hot water to wash the bathroom product until the hand feels normal. After this operation, it will not affect the service life of the faucet valve core.
6. The water contains traces of carbonic acid compounds, which tend to form scale after evaporation on the metal surface and corrode the surface. This will affect the service life of the faucet. It is very necessary to use a soft cotton cloth or sponge to scrub the surface of the faucet. It is not necessary to clean it with a metal cleaning ball or a scouring pad, which is easy to scratch the surface of the faucet. It is also impossible to hit the surface of the nozzle with a hard object.
7. The dripping phenomenon will occur after the new faucet is closed. This is due to the residual water in the inner cavity after the faucet is closed. This is normal. If the water is dripping for a long time, it is a faucet problem, and the water leaks, indicating that the product has quality problems.