Advantages of fast electric water heaters compared with […]
Advantages of fast electric water heaters compared with storage water heaters:
1 water saving 50%, energy saving 30%, energy utilization rate >95%, because the faucet adopts terminal heating method, it is hot immediately, no preheating, no heat preservation, no pipeline heat loss, saving water storage type water heater The heat loss caused by the centralized water supply is 10-20%, which saves 10-20% of the heat loss of the insulation, and saves 10-20% of the remaining heat energy of the pipeline.
2 inexpensive, the price is only less than half of the storage water heater. The lowest price of the product is less than 500 yuan, which is much lower than the above products. Of course, this price is also very competitive in the industry. This is because our products have passed the 3H3L system, and the scale benefits of the products have been fully utilized, thus achieving small volume, light weight, technical precision and large output. , low volume cost, high market purchase rate and other advantages
3 small size, easy to install, easy to carry. This product is small in size and does not take up space. It is a good product for small rooms. No need for professionals, it can be installed in 20 minutes, especially suitable for mobile population and field troops, field construction teams, etc.
4 heating speed is fast, that is, it is hot. This product opens the water valve, the power supply is automatically turned on, and the water can be heated and used in ten seconds, which is quick and easy, easy to use, and avoids the helplessness of the water storage type electric water heater.
5 can be heated continuously, with endless hot water. This is also the most prominent place than the water storage type electric water heater, and has not forgotten the embarrassing situation that there is no hot water in the soap. It has no limit on the volume of the water tank and can work continuously. As long as there is electricity and water, she can work forever.
1. Do not exceed 50 degrees Celsius when using the highest water temperature.
2. It is forbidden to use it invert.
3, the nozzle must be kept open, often clean the nozzle hole, can not be blocked, it is forbidden to connect the shower head with water flow switch and other flow blocking components.
4. The water heater can be applied to the water supply pipe network connection and connected with metal pipe fittings to keep the product grounded well.
5. The tap water pressure should not exceed the pressure indicated by the mark, and it must be reliably grounded.
6, the user should check the electricity meter, electric gate, fuse, circuit diameter and the switch to the water heater circuit when installing, etc.
The capacity of the device should meet the current requirements, 4mm2 for aluminum wire and 2.5mm2 for copper wire.
7. Since the capacity of the civil power grid is generally small, you should not use it at the same time as other large-capacity home appliances (rice cookers, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, etc.) when using the water heater.
8. If the water in the water heater is likely to freeze, it is forbidden to turn on the power to the water heater.
9, must install the leakage protection switch, at least choose 20A.
Divided by work method, there are two kinds:
1. Microcomputer type electric faucet working principle: tap water enters the electric faucet and then pushes the floating magnetic or water flow sensor. The floating magnetic or water flow sensor transmits the water input signal to the circuit board. After the circuit board receives the signal, it sends a signal to the heating tube, and the heating tube is connected. After the signal is started, the heating is started, and the heat is transferred to the tap water in the faucet, so that the hot water flows out of the tap after the tap water flows out.
2. Working principle of mechanical electric faucet: tap water enters the electric faucet and pushes the water pressure switch. The water pressure switch turns from off to closed under the action of water pressure. After the water pressure switch is closed, the power is turned on, and the power is turned on after the power is turned on. The heat pipe starts to heat up and transfers the heat to the tap water in the faucet, so that the tap water comes out of the faucet and comes out of the hot water.